BlueSoft is pleased to invite you to participate in Mule ESB technology trainings. Training will be conducted in English by Mulesoft experts and trainers. Apply to participate in the training today through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mule 3 Essentials: ESB/Integration Developer Classroom Training 12-14th November 2012 – Warsaw
Join MuleSoft for a classroom-based developer training course in Warsaw. These trainings are only offered a few times a year and this session has limited availability, so register now to attend. After completing the class, you will:
- Understand the use of fundamental Mule ESB 3 building blocks and know how to configure them for use within an application,
- Know how to configure any Mule transport and be aware of the features of the most commonly used transports,
- Understand how messages flow through Mule,
- Understand the different messaging styles that Mule supports,
- Know how to model and test routing logic in an application,
- Know how to build new elements like filters, transformers and routers,
- Know how to include exception management and connection management in applications.
This course provides a thorough grounding in applications development with Mule ESB 3. It gives an overview of the Mule ESB concepts, architecture, components and configuration. Attendees learn how to tap build powerful integrations between disparate applications within the enterprise. The three day course will take place 12-14th November in Warsaw.
The cost of the course is PLN 7000.